Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Job Interview

I recently received a phone call from a private school and I was offered an interview for a teaching position there.  I will be going in for an interview sometime in the near future.  I am happy for the opportunity, please keep me in your prayers... I'm afraid I'm going to blow it. 

6 comments:

  1. so excited about this. You are going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm sure it will go better than this interview. But seriously, I know you will be good. I haven't ever seen anything you can't do well at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be thinking about you and praying for you. I'll tell Marie, maybe she will send you a letter today for good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone can represent herself well in person, it would be you! You're well-spoken, poised and professional. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to sixth the above comments... You'll do wonderfully. Seriously. You're one of the most able people I know. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete