Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Good News

I received a phone call this afternoon from the school I will be interviewing with.  My interview has been tentatively set for Monday...  ALL DAY.  I have never had an all day interview before, so this should be interesting.  Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Yee-haw! as they say out here in the west. Who knows how an interview lasts an entire day, but we'll be praying it goes extremely well in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine our little kids praying diligently for you...as they will. Hope you enjoyed Marie's letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relax and have a good day. What a wonderful chance to see if this is a job that will work for you and where you have something to offer in the environment. Is it an environment that (people included) that you can thrive in? We're all praying for you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really exciting...I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete