Sunday, February 27, 2011

If at first you don't succeed, try try again

So I'm sure at least some of you were wondering whether or not I got that position I interviewed for a few weeks ago.  I just received a phone call letting me know that they had given the position to someone else.  I guess I'll just keep trying.  I had decided a long time ago that if I didn't get a job then it wasn't the right fit for me, heavenly father knows me best, and I'll just have to trust in him.

5 comments:

  1. I'm floored! Really sorry to hear that news, Shana, but hopefully this means that there's something better coming and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I'm the one who commented. I didn't realize Ryan wasn't signed off yet, but then I'm sure you probably figured that out already since Ryan never comments on blogs, let alone reads them very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sars lady. I know how crappy that feels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about that Shana. But at least you know that you weren't supposed to have the job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is disappointing. I'm glad you don't have to wait any longer. Things will work out. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete