Thursday, March 3, 2011

Joint Pain and Bangs

Since last Friday I've been having some weird joint pains, literally every joint in my body hurts.  My hands have been swollen, as well as my feet, and I've been extremely lethargic.  This is not the first time this has happened, so I set an appointment with the doctor to see if he could shed some light on the situation.  I went this afternoon, and he has no idea what the problem is, and since he has already tested me for arthritis, and a number of other possible problems, he is stumped.  So hopefully it doesn't last very long.  And as an aside, I cut myself some bangs, I'll post a picture later when I find my camera charger.

2 comments:

  1. I know a great doctor in Montrose, my brother in laws dad, super nice guy and an amazing doctor. I could get my brother in law to recommend you... Actually now that I think of it, have you been taking your charcoal pills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the picture of your new cut, and I hope your joint pain goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete