Monday, June 25, 2012

26 by 26

Just an update, haven't lost much weight the past two weeks, just a pound, maybe I need to keep better track of my caloric intake.  On a brighter note, I have started running again! I have been running for about two weeks now and I'm already up to almost 2 miles straight through.  Before you get too impressed, my pace is pretty slow (11-12 min miles) but, after not running for almost an entire year I'm happy with my progress.  My midwife told me that running would probably be pretty uncomfortable for a few months, but it really hasn't been... not at all, I'm loving how much better I feel after a run!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. It's hard for me to do a mile and a half. Keep up the incredible work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mile and a half? I can't do a half mile... lol :)

    ReplyDelete