Monday, June 4, 2012

1 Month Checkup and Update on 26 by 26

Eve had her 1 month check up this morning and it looks like everything is going just fine.  She gained 2lbs 2 oz from her birth weight, so now she weighs 11lbs 7oz, what a chunk!  She is also sleeping more at night (sometimes 6 hours straight) and I was worried that it wasn't good for her or my milk supply, but her pediatrician assured me it was ok (she is also a lactation consultant) so we are glad to have more sleep and  now I don't have to feel bad about it.

As for my weight loss venture, I'm not exactly sure if I lost any poundage, our scale is broken, it gives you a different weight every time you step on it, and is often up to 10 lbs off from the last weight 2 seconds earlier, so I think I'll have to find another scale.  Anyway, I would say the no sugar + walking was a success I lost an inch off of my waist and I feel a lot better this week.  I only cheated by having pbjs twice, so I think that's pretty good.

Chunky baby

1 comment:

  1. She's so dang cute! Eve makes me feel better every time I hold her. I love her soooo much :)

    ReplyDelete