Monday, June 11, 2012

26 by 26 weekly update


This past week has been a good week, I stuck pretty close to my goals.  I did have a few pbjs and a couple animal crackers but other than that, I've been sticking to the no sugar plan.  I walked every day, 2 miles or more, and I feel like it is getting easier every time (walking with Eve in a baby carrier is hard work).  I can't wait to start running again!  I have lost 3 lbs since I started (thank you Eileen for lending us your scale) and to date I've lost 2 inches from my waist and 1 inch from my hips.  So it looks like things are right on target.  

Little Evie Lemon Squeezie is doing well, getting bigger every day, Mike said the other day "they grow up so fast" haha! he's too funny, he sounds like an old man.  She now smiles back at us when we smile at her, she holds her head up remarkably well, and is growing out of all of the clothes that seemed huge on her when we got home from the hospital.  She sleeps 5-6 hours at night and has her own way of communicating her rage, anger, annoyance and contentment.  







2 comments:

  1. Eve is super cute! She slept on top of me for about a half hour on the couch today :)

    ReplyDelete