Monday, January 24, 2011

Carving Time Out

Ok, so the weight loss thing hasn't been going as planned.  I really haven't had much time to go to the gym... and with the cold weather I have no motivation.  So I have now decided that I will be getting up at 5:00am to go to the gym.  I work best with a schedule, so I figure going at 5:00am is the only way I'll be able to go at the same time every day.  Call me crazy, but hopefully this will work.

5 comments:

  1. Wow you'll be waking up before me, which is saying something. Don't worry it's not that bad if you go to bed at 9pm. Brings back those TDC days doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm cranky at getting up at 7:15 I would probably be falling asleep in the car going to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going in the morning works well for me. IF you wait till the veening and then something comes up, you just miss your workout. If you oversleep, at least you still have the rest of the day to try to squeeze in a trip to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of me on your way to the gym. That's what time I go too. Works best just to get it out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great idea. Just make sure to go to bed early so you get enough sleep. Go, Shana!

    ReplyDelete