Friday, March 30, 2012

37 Weeks

I can't believe it's only 3 weeks till my due date!  This trimester has gone by so quickly.  I feel less pregnant now than I did 3 months ago, so weird!  I've had a ton of energy and sometimes I forget I have this massive belly on me.  Mimi, Lupe and Jessica Kline threw me a baby shower last Saturday, and we got tons of loot!  I was stressed about not having every little thing we needed, but now I think we're set.  We are super excited for little Eve to join our family!

My face is all puffy from allergies (turns out I'm allergic to baby chickens, probably adult ones too, but that is a long story)

2 comments:

  1. One more week and you will be full term! Hooray for baby showers and generosity! Glad you are set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful girl......almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete