Little Eve is cooking up nicely, and my belly has really grown to prove it. 6 more weeks to go, and I feel fantastic, seriously, if I had felt this way the entire pregnancy I would say sign me up again soon. The only downside is feeling extraordinarily fat, which is uncomfortable. This morning I took my measurements, out of curiosity, and oddly bust, waist and hips were all the same measurement, hahaha! So much for my dream of 36 24 36. I feel seriously motivated to get into amazing shape after this.

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling so well, Shana, and that there are only six more weeks to wait for Eve's arrival. We can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you are feeling better. Not too long now...except it feels like an eternity sometimes. You will of course be posting lots of pictures right? I will buy you a camera if you don't have one.....
ReplyDeleteyou look great! can't wait to see you (and mike, but really you:)) in a couple of weeks
ReplyDelete