Sunday, January 8, 2012

25 weeks and making some art

I figured I should post a picture of the belly, I'm sure the out-of-towners are curious.  Mimi can't resist staring at it and saying "awwww.... cute belly." I find it anything but cute, as it seems to be spreading up and around instead of out, but I guess that means I can wear my regular shirts longer.


As well as working on making a little one (my friend Lupe says that I am the most artistic person in the world right now because I'm making a masterpiece, thanks Lupe!) I have also been trying to make some art, I have been feeling tons better and so I've been working in some non-toxic mediums, below is one result.  Sorry about the quality of the image.  


6 comments:

  1. I likey (the bump and the art)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bump is sooooooo cute! When did your hair get so long?? i was just looking at pictures from libby's bday, and it was to your shoulder...now its like a foot longer. you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. I want to rub the belly. Your art look wonderful.
    We love and miss you tons

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a great job, and I am so glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous and only the craftiest women I know make babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, thank you for posting a picture for those of us who are too far away to appreciate your baby belly first-hand. I totally agree with Lupe, and I cannot wait to meet your ultimate masterpiece. I'm very impressed that you are still creating art, too. How do you do it all?

    ReplyDelete